Day 2. The glasses cleaning spray bottle


 26/11/22

Here is Day 2. Yay! I showed up again. 

This is glasses cleaning spray bottle next to my chair where I read every morning. It is somewhat similar to the yogurt pot of yesterday's drawing. I think I see a small improvement already in getting it a little more symmetrical. Both bottle and pot have the same complicated layers of plastic rings along the top. This had the added challenge of trying to depict the liquid in the bottle. I don't think I captured that very well. 

But the main thing is, here I am again. Success! By the end of the week I would like to try some interiors of the living room. But One Day At a Time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16/52 Negative: Mary Rickman: 1770 - 1851

4/52 Curious: Mary Amelia Guy

32/52 Library: Mabel Joyce Godlee 1903 - 1998